How are we protecting our patients and staff from Covid-19?
We are currently adhering to the CDC guidance for health care offices. All of our staff members undergo screening and temperature checks daily.
All staff members must wear a face mask at all times and workstations are set up with at least six feet of distance between them. The patient rooms are sanitized after each visit.
High traffic areas and objects including the waiting room, check in area, bathroom and door handles are sanitized frequently throughout the day. The waiting room is currently limited to 1 patient at a time. Televideo visits are encouraged.
What to expect during your visit?
- A Face Mask is required while in the office.
- Unless absolutely necessary, no family members or friends are allowed into the office. Patients only.
- You will be asked a series of Covid-19 screening questions
- Your temperature will be taken
- In most instances you will proceed to the examination room immediately. If you are asked to wait, the waiting room is limited to only 1 patient at a time.
- Once in the examination room, you will be asked to wash your hands
- The exam room will be set up to maximize distance between the patient and physician
We are constantly re-evaluating and improving our process as new information becomes available. We are committed to keeping our patients and staff safe during this pandemic.
Telemedicine is available. Click here to learn more.
Please Stay Safe,
Raviinder Parmar MD